Date(s) - 24/07/2016
11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Chestnut Community Centre
Categories No Categories
Black Women’s Stories- A Day of Celebrating each other
(A day of interacting to learn, share, cook and eat together)
- Black women travel stories and Black women writing for themselves
- ‘Black Skin White Masks’: Unravelling how stories of Beauty are created
- Food from the continent and diaspora: health, aesthetic and story (practical activities)
- Black women working to combat stress (and optional massages as an extra)
- Black women intergenerationally (tbc)
More information to come.
This day is for Women of African and African Caribbean heritage only.
Please book to attend>> (click the tick box next to the name of this event on the programme list) If we know numbers then we can prepare better!
Donation welcome! On the day, or here>>